Metrotile's roofing profiles are registered by the LABC (Local Authority Building Control). This means we offer even greater peace of mind to specifiers, in addition to our other certifications and standards including BBA and ISO accreditation.
What does LABC Registration mean?
(From the LABC Website)
Local authority building control (LABC) Registered Details is a one-off certification process proving compliance with building regulations and standards across England, Wales and Scotland. Registering your product, system or house type with LABC increases industry confidence while also raising the profile of your company.
As the only scheme of its kind supported by all local authorities, Registered Details can:
Where can I get copies of Metrotile's LABC Registration sheets?
- Help ensure acceptance by all local authorities across England, Wales and Scotland.
- Increase industry confidence in the performance and suitability of each registration.
- Make the building control process faster, easier and cheaper by simplifying the submission route.
- Provide a readymade library of rigorously checked systems and products for specifiers.
- Ensure easier structural warranty approval through our association with our colleagues at LABC Warranty.
Our Registration Fact Sheets are available from the download box on this page and from the LABC directly via the following links:
Metrotile Slate I
Metrotile Slate II
If you require any further details regarding LABC Registration or anything else related to Metrotile and our products, you can contact us.